Thursday, October 4, 2012

Asian Fashion, Cheap Prices

So yesterday I was lurking around the web trying to find interesting Fashion blogs to follow. And I found this one; its amazing and the blogger introduced me to a new Asian fashion website called, 'Coco Fashion', which I checked out immediately. I found some cute clothes, mostly from Hong Kong for good prices.

I fell in love with this cardigan. I love the feeling of fall that it gives. The colors aren't vibrant so it gives off that cozy autumn sorta feeling. In Florida, we don't actually get to experience seasons all that much, so spicing up my wardrobe with this would be a nice way to show off the fall leaves that don't actually exist on the trees here.


Can you guess what attracted me to this floral skirt? (Hint - refer back to this)


This dress (I prefer the sea-foam green one) is sweet and sophisticated. It gives off that casual out-n-about vibe.


And lastly this lovely spring dress. It's super cute and maybe a little girly vintage?

Each of these cost between $7 - $15 (not including shipping!) on this wonderful little site.

No comments:

Post a Comment