Monday, October 1, 2012

HAPPY OCTOBER!

CuteAh, it's finally come! I had spent basically all of September counting down the days until October and finally its here. I couldn't wait for the Halloween decorations, the Halloween Town movie marathons on Disney, and just the whole feel of October. And you're never too old to Trick-Or-Treat right?.. ahah.

It's also Monday. The best day of the week. I'm currently putting off the tons of homework I have to do with my daily duty of procrastination.

Anyways, I've been thinking of a new style for myself.. nothing too drastic let me add.

I just want to change a little.. I hate looking so alike to everyone else. Where's the difference in character? My whole school whines about not having uniforms so they can express themselves, yet they all still come to school looking the same.
I don't want to make a huge statement, nor do I want to stand out too much. I just want to be simple, cute, and different than the majority. Does that even make sense?

I'm thinking something more girly. I don't want to be too girly because that's not me. I prefer skinny jeans and t-shirts over most things, but I don't want to continue wearing that forever. I want to go outside my boundaries.
I want to try cute innocent dresses and bows. (Like my fashion icon - the wonderful, amazing Ariana Grande!) I've already had an obsession with bows for a while, by the way.


I'm thinking cute dresses with a nice cardigan? I'm sure I could find cute dresses for a reasonable amount of money and maybe I'll show them? Until then I'm going to be wearing the same blouses and shirts as always.


No comments:

Post a Comment