Saturday, October 6, 2012

Some Fall Fashion and More Procrastinating.

Just a quick post before bed. I'm so busy and I spent the day chilling out (come on, it's Saturday.) Tomorrow I'll be busy finishing up a lot of homework and projects that are due all throughout this week. Why do I do this to myself?

Anyways, I was looking through the new arrivals for Fall Fashion on YesStyle.

I found this knitted sweater for $24. How cute right?


It's simple, casual, (looks) comfortable, and will keep you warm on a cold day when you can't have a nice steaming mug of hot chocolate to accompany you.

I also found this strawberry patterned cardigan for $13. I love it - it's so cute and innocent. The bow in the back is a really cute accent as well, it really adds to the innocent prospect of this cardigan.



Well that's it for now. Wish me luck for tomorrow? I might drown in the amount of work I'll be hopefully completing.




1 comment:

  1. Love these items, especially the strawberry patterned cardigan! It looks so cute :-)

    X Saskia

    ReplyDelete